Azimut Benetti S.p.A. informs you that, due to the business relationship with you, we are in possession of your personal and fiscal data, collected directly and/or through third parties by Azimut Benetti S.p.A..
Scope of Data Processing
The personal data you disclosed will be processed for the performance of contractual and lawful obligations (i.e. fiscal and accounting matters) as well as for the effective handing of our business relations and for marketing, advertising and quality control purposes.
The submittal of data is compulsory according to lawful and contractual obligations and your eventual refusal to disclose such data or of their processing by our company may cause our impossibility to manage our contractual relationship. The non-submittal of data, where not compulsory, will be evaluated from time to time by our company and the resulting decisions to be made will take into account the importance of the required data in respect of the business relation management.
Data Processing Mode
The above mentioned data will be processed in the most lawful and correct manner in compliance with Privacy Code’s security prescriptions. The processing will be through printed, computing and telematics form in relation to the scope but in any case in order to grant security and maintain the confidentiality of data.
Data will be treated throughout the term of our contractual relationship and also for future use for the performance of all lawful obligations as well as future business purposes.
Subjects to whom data may be disclosed
As provided by applicable laws and regulations, data may be disclosed in Italy and/or abroad (within EU and any third Country subject to the limits stated in artt.42-43-44 of Italian Decree 196/03) to the following subjects:
– Our distributors/brokers network;
– insurance companies;
– professionals and consultants;
– transport and logistics companies;
and with the only aim to protect credits and provide the best management of our rights arising from any contractual relationship as well as for the performance of accountants duties and contractual obligations. Moreover data may be disclosed to any other subject entitled by applicable laws and regulations.
Data subjects’ rights as per art. 7 Privacy Code
Any data subject may exercise, within the limits and conditions provided by artt. 8, 9 and 10 of Privacy Code, all rights set forth in art 7 of the same, listed below:
1. to obtain confirmation of the existence in our database of his personal data and have access to such data;
2. to know the source, the scope and modalities of treatment, the rational of the eventual electronic treatment of data, name and address of the Owner and of the subjects to whom data may be disclosed;
3. to ask for the update, the correction or integration of data;
4. to ask for cancellation, to render anonymous or to stop the treatment of data processed in breach of applicable law;
5. to lawfully object, partially or in full, to data processing, even if disposed according to the scope of the data collection.
In order to exercise such rights any interested may contact the Processor indicated below by sending an email at the following address: email@example.com.
Data Controller is our company, Azimut Benetti S.p.A., with registered seat in Via M. Coppino 104 – 55049 Viareggio (LU).
Your personal data processor is Mrs. Giovanna Vitelli, domiciled at Azimut Benetti spa premises in Avigliana (10051 TO) Via M.L. King 9-11.