Information notice on the processing of personal data provided pursuant to article 13, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
THE DATA CONTROLLER is Azimut Benetti S.p.A., with registered office in Via M. Coppino 104 – 55049 Viareggio (Lucca), Tax Code 00986700011 and VAT no. 01390230462.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
- A) The personal data you have provided are processed to allow us to supply the products and services requested, as well as for invoicing and the resulting administrative and accounting obligations.
- B) Your personal data may also be processed to enable us to send you, including by email, information about our products, news and other useful initiatives to carry on our business relationship.
METHOD OF PROCESSING AND RETENTION PERIOD
The aforementioned data will be processed in a fair and lawful manner, in compliance with the security obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Data processing is performed using manual, IT and online tools to the extent it is strictly necessary for the purposes established, and in any case in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of such data.
With regard to the purposes set out under A), your data will be retained for the period of time needed to fulfill the requirements for which they were gathered and processed, and in any case for a period of no less than the term of 10 years established by the law.
With regard to the purposes set out under B), your data will be retained for the period of time needed to fulfill the requirements for which they were gathered and processed or until consent is withdrawn, and in any case for a period of no more than 10 years from the date on which consent for processing was given.
OBLIGATORY AND OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
The provision of data for type A) purposes is obligatory because it is essential for such purposes. The failure to provide this data may make it impossible to obtain the products and services requested. Consent is optional for type B) purposes, in which case the failure to provide the data will make it impossible to send useful information to carry on our business relationship.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHICH THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
In compliance with the provisions of the law or regulations, the data may be subject to communication where necessary for administrative purposes or for their protection. In addition, data communication may be performed by subjects whose power to access such data is recognised by the provisions of the law or regulations.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are stored on servers located within the EU.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
Our company does not make use of any automated decision-making processes, including profiling, as set out in article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
INTERESTED PARTY RIGHTS
In your capacity as interested party, you may exercise your rights at any time with regard to the Data Controller and in detail you may:
- ask for access to the personal data regarding you and its correction, integration or elimination or for limits to be imposed on its processing;
- obtain the portability of data regarding you;
- withdraw, at any time, consent granted previously to process your data;
- object entirely or in part to the processing of your data;
- make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.
You may exercise your rights by sending written request to the data controller at the email address: email@example.com.